Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Etsy Milestone Sale

I was so excited last week! I noticed I'd rolled 15,000 sales in Etsy. What a big milestone. This is just one of my online shops but it's big player in the big picture. What an amazing 5 years! 
To celebrate I though I'd offer up a few sales! 

I'd like to say I'm going to have a sale in just Etsy but with items and patterns it's hard to set it up that way with out a lot of work.


So I thought we'd offer an item sale in Etsy and 
a pattern sale in Raverly.
However - I'm going to re-list my retired patterns in Etsy Only. 
These few will be marked down and no coupon required.  I get asked about them a lot so I thought this might be a fun time to pull them out. 
They will only be available during the sale. 

All crochet patterns in 

Raverly  - 60% off!
That is under $2.50 each or 5 for the price of 2!
Use code
SPRINGFEVER

See 
LIMITED TIME SALE 
Category in Etsy for the Retired patterns available for a limited time. No coupon needed. Enjoy! 

Finished Items in Etsy
 I'm offering Free Shipping on orders in the USA ONLY! 
Check it out! 
Use code
SPRINGFEVER


All Codes Expire Midnight Central, Friday Feb 26th, 2016 
If you forget to use the code or enter it wrong and checkout. There will be no refunds! 

Thank you for your support! Enjoy the savings! 



1 comments:

GlassesShop said...

Great post, thank you so much for the share

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.