Pages

Friday, September 18, 2015

Crochet Pattern Sale - FALL 2015

I'm so ready for Fall aren't you! Pumpkin Spice everything, sweaters, boots and cooler weather! So exciting. Fun Holidays are coming too and now is the time to get started on making Halloween outfits, Thanksgiving props and of course Christmas presents. 


It's time for another big 75% off crochet pattern sale

This will be in my Raverly store only. 
Use the code FALL2015 at checkout! 

Sale runs Fri Sept 18 - Mon Sept 21 
Ending Midnight Central 


I have 100s of great patterns to choose from. The 75% off makes all pattern $1.49 or less! 
You can grab 6 patterns for under $10.00. So go crazy and have fun picking out your patterns. 

If you can't purchase patterns right now I totally understand! Things are tight for me too! 
So be sure to check out all our free patterns too!  I'm working on a new series for the blog!

If you can please like and share the Facebook post too, So that others don't miss out! 

Thank you!  


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.