Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2012

October Pattern Sale

Can you believe we're already half way through October! Have you picked out your kids costumes yet? I thought I did but I keep changing ideas. LOL! Well if you still need halloween themed patterns we have several. From the witch, scarecrow, pumpkins and more. Don't forget to stock up for christmas too! I've got some fun new Holiday patterns coming soon so be sure to set aside your change and be watching the page :) 

I've decided to run a pattern sale through the weekend. Starting today Thurs. Oct 18th - Sun Oct 21st at Midnight. Purchase a minimum of 3 or more patterns and get 45% off your entire purchase in my Ravelry instant pattern download shop. 

For those that prefer Etsy I have a listing of 3 for $10 (which is about the same deal just a few pennies more) You can purchase as many of those as you'd like. (I can't offer the 45% in there since I have items in there too!) If you have any questions just ask! 



Enjoy! 


Ps. Have you check out the Calleigh's Clips and Crochet Creations Crochet Addicts facebook group! We're having alot of fun in there! It's a great place to meet other crocheters, chat, ask about tips and help each other out with all kinds of questions! We'd love to have you! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.