Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

May - One Year of Critter Capes! - 15% Items Sale

Well I cannot believe it's May and I can't believe I'm all caught up with orders (1st time since January when I reopened after Christmas) I'm glad I am because I wanted to offer up a decent sale with decent wait times! Right now its 7-10 days on finished items! So now would be a perfect time to get that item you've been dying for! I don't offer sales on items in my shop often.



This month marks one year since I introduced my first critter cape pattern the Ladybug and well I now have over 50 designs published! I have several more ideas in my books so now it's time to go to town on them! I have a few other ideas in store too! We'll have pattern specials too but you'll need to stay tuned to my Facebook page to see those weekly/daily/flash pattern sales! 

In my Etsy shop (On finished items only- Not on pattern orders or bundle deals)
 you can get 15% off your entire order for till May 16th! 

Just enter the coupons code at check out
CCCC15MAY

Enjoy!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see your new designs! I've considered writing patterns, but it's a lot of work! I'd rather buy yours! Thanks so much for having such clear, understandable, and professional looking patterns! I'm a returning customer and check your shop often!! :) Love your stuff! Keep it up!

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.