Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

Time to Celebrate


Since starting to sell patterns for the cuddle critter capes my business has changed so so much for good. I'm so excited for how it's going and how much I think it's going to continue to grow. I couldn't do it with out the support of all my fabulous new fans and new friends. I've gotten so much great feedback and it just means the world to me. With that being said I want to give back to you with some fun games and prizes tonight on my facebook page.

We're going to have some picture tagging games and I have some discounts in store that will only run tonight. Have you had you eye on something in the Ready to ship albums - get ready to see even more of a discount. I'm also going to offer a discount on everything in my artfire shop but I won't share till tonight how much. ;)

Prizes so far I have in mind will be several free crochet patterns, several discount offers in increments of off your next purchase. I'm going to give a critter cape away out of my RTS album.

So come join the fun on facebook tonight. I realize some are in different timezones but I plan to spread it out from 7-10 or later central time.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was fun, unfortunately it was also a night both girls were down, then up, then down, then up....
But I got in on the fun a bit.

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.