Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Butterfly's, Sock Monkey's and Mice

I finally finished up a much requested pattern for my new Cuddle Critter Cape Sets. Our newest is the Butterfly. She is just darling! Here are two examples but I have so many more ideas and possibilities for her.


This was my 1st. I went for a really girly butterfly with the pinks and purples. 

This 2nd one is designed to resemble a Monarch. I just love how it turned out. 
There aren't any wires or anything for the wings but the design of the wings gives it a curves shape so they shouldn't lay flat on the baby.  


This next pattern is inspired my mom over at Posh Pooch Designs. She's been on a sock monkey craze! She has tons of sock money patterns you have to check them out! Here patterns are currently only available in Ravelry because she is moving from Oklahoma to Colorado this week. I sure will miss her being only an 1h 45 min away 


This last collage is a sneak peak! This is the next set of capes I've designed. I wasn't going to get into "Characters" just because of Copywrites but my Photographer mentioned Minnie and Mickey to me so I thought I'd do it special for her because of the fabulous photos she's been sending me of my products! We'll just call these Cartoon Mice Inspired. ;) I'll be working on the patterns this week and Mickey and Minnie will come together in one pattern.  


As always you can find these patterns on Ravelry for an instant download or in my Etsy shop

4 comments:

Dorinda Varga Photography said...

I'm in love with Mickey and Minnie!!!

Kristine Mullen said...

Oh my!!! Mickey & Minnie look AWESOME!!! You're doing such a good job with these.

Elisabeth Spivey said...

Thanks Ladies! I'm having a blast.

mindy said...

love the sock monkey :) minnie and mickey are super cute too!!!!

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.