Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What's in a Name?

I've really been rolling the idea around of trying to come up with unique names for my many crochet hats, clips and headbands besides exactly what they are called. So I opened up an album on Facebook to gather ideas to name the hats. I'm looking for Names of your children,family or really whatever comes to mind when you look at the hat. We've already had some great responses but I want to open it up to more ideas.
If you'd like to come join the fun enter: --------> here. You'll have to be a fan of Calleigh's Clips to comment but I'm sure if your here you already might be :) if you're not a fan click here first .

If I choose the name you suggested for an item you'll get 20% off that item. Can't wait to see what you guys can come up with.

3 comments:

Ashlie said...

The link did not work for me.

Elisabeth Spivey said...

I'm sorry Ashlie- I checked it and it worked you may need to be a fan first if you're not-

http://www.facebook.com/calleighsclips

The Oxford Family said...

The link worked for me :)

I struggle with names too! I always want it descriptive of the actual item since that is how it will be found via search but it gets super boring :) Can't wait to see what names you get!

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.