Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

My first pattern- Crochet Headwrap

A friend of mine is learning to crochet . She found a really cute headband and asked if I'd seen a pattern for it. I hadn't but I knew I could come up with one. Plus I've been itching to try my hand at writing a crochet pattern. This was a really easy one to start with and I hope you'll enjoy it.






UPDATE : Aug 28th , 2010


Thanks you testers for testing the pattern. I have it out to a few people on facebook but only heard back from one. My lovely mom tested it and got great feed back from those to so I'm off to try to sell my first pattern. I'm so excited.

Pattern is not longer availble on my blog! If you wish to purchase it. Please come by my Etsy shop!

5 comments:

The Oxford Family said...

very cute! I have 1 in testing too! You are much nicer than I am to share :) I do love them! They were super popular last year, hoping this year is the same :)

Elisabeth Spivey said...

Well it's my first pattern and it's only available for a short time. I can't get my testers to get back to me. I think it's fine but I'm nervous there are mistakes and I'd hate to sell it wrong.

Get it while you can :)

The Oxford Family said...

I have a hard time with testers too. Overall they are usually great but a few months back I picked 4 and not 1 ever even emailed me back! Pissed me smooth off :) I do have 2 that I always use but think its fun to let 'fans' have a chance as well, I always get a ton of offers to test and then when they don't even email back it gets to me :( I hope it is perfect! I'd love to test it but I don't seem to have enough hours in the day to even function right now ;)

Melissa said...

Looks really cute :)

Anonymous said...

This content ought to be praised as it makes us believe as it really is. I follow a number of posts but I have never gone through such an amazing blog before. Honestly speaking I cherish following your work as it gives me inspiration.And yes i have book mark your site calleighsclips.blogspot.com .

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.