Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

4th of July Feature for Calleigh's Clips

This was the first 4th of July my family and I got to spend together watching fireworks. We had a blast! My kids weren't even scared of all the noise. They just clapped and cheered in amazement. I feel bad but I only have pictures of my lovely Calleigh, my son can't stand still for a second :). Don't you just love her dress !
I was so excited to find out that a beautiful young daughter of one of my customers was featured in her American flag dress and bow on the front page of their local paper. You can check out the article here in the  Suburban Chicago News . Wish Calleigh's Clips had a mention but either way it was pretty exciting for me! 

2 comments:

The Oxford Family said...

that IS awesome! congrats!

Posh Pooch Designs said...

So Happy for you and Calleigh's clips!

Post a Comment

Do tell! Your comments are always exciting and encouraging.